Friday, August 25, 2006

Vitamin D

For those of you in the business world who have been residing with a remote Amazon tribe for at least the last year, Seth Godin is a 7 time best selling business author.

"The Purple Cow" is just one of the 7 titles that has been floating around the Right Sleeve office since its release.

This morning, I sat down at my desk feeling a little frustrated from the week of busy work. I needed some type of inspiration. Thanks to the wondrous powers of the World Wide Web, I found it quite quickly.

I came across a post on Seth Godin's blog.

"The thing about the wind" is a post that should be read by absolutely anyone who is feeling frustrated by slow progress with clients, suppliers, and even coworkers.

Go ahead and read it. I guarantee it will shed a little vitamin D on your day!


Seth Godin has also been mentioned in "10 People You'd Invite to Dinner and Why"

No comments: